Still They Rise
This week’s podcast explores the continuous rise of The Sussexes despite the barrage of negativity that has been sent their way since the middle of 2016, and the hurdles placed frequently in front of them since their engagement and their marriage in 2018. We will touch upon the intentions behind those who placed those hurdles hoping that the couple would fail in their aims in life, and we also look at the Institutions behind the campaign of hate which has now become a high value income generator for single purpose hate accounts on social media, and a new influx of income for organisations and owners of social media platforms. Currently there are limited elements of the law that can be pursued against those inciting hate, and there are next to no legal actions that can be taken against any entity or group or decides that the income is worth the risk, which is currently low.
Against this whole industry which has sprung up on a global basis, this podcast will explore the personality traits and characteristics of The Sussexes and how they have handled, and continue to handle the many variants of hurdles and activists out there, working daily at ways to be “the one” who brings them down, particularly Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex. People openly state in UK tabloids that they wish to see the “downfall” of this couple, and be known as the person who managed it. Others make videos inciting people to end the life of the Duchess. This is the face of UK media and what its actions have encouraged these last 6 years, but all of it was done with a major underestimation of Meghan and Harry, and they definitely underestimated the Global Support Network of Sussex Squad. If Harry and Meghan chose not to work another day in their lives, they are multi millionaires already, and their family is secure, and the children most definitely have a wonderful legacy to continue with in their adult lives.
Arrogance of the white establishment in the UK has been a major factor in the UK’s fall from grace, and if it was not for the dinosaur brigade that are employed in the BRF to give advice (which is low quality) and to keep the family up to date with national and global matters (which is obviously poor quality and is hastening the demise of the institution and they have yet to notice), the BRF and its right wing establishment views on non white inhabitants on this planet, are strengthening an end to this 1000+ year old institution, and many of the hangers on to the public gravy train of funding packages. As stated in the last podcast, every wound inflicted on Meghan, was inflicted on every person of colour around the world. If we only count the ones that have been reported on, then it should no longer be a surprise to the Royalists out there, that telephone sized numbers of people on this planet have been wounded every time. Every hate filled article in printed UK media, hurts us all. Every lie told on Meghan hurts us all. Every tv panel with the same clowns they drag from their homes under rocks, to spout racial discord and slurs, but always call it something else, is being said to each of us around the world. Every emotional poison arrow sent to harm Harry, hurts us too, and for that there is an ultimate price that will be paid one day. All poison boomerangs of hate sent out, will all return to sender one day, with increased speed and impact. It will require no action on our part. The Royal family and followers are doing that all by themselves. Self inflicted wounds by trying to harm others.
All of this army of hate filled individuals, particularly those in the media, all look like they sleep in a dehydrator, along with their produce from their gardens. It is amazing how the haters are out here every day, looking older than their years, and that they are drying out from within. It is like natures way of preparing a Rogues Gallery for the history books.
The targets of your hate, however, are looking well, moisturised and very happy since they left Shutter Island. You all asked them to leave, one tv presenter ordered them to do so most days, and now that they have left, the hate filled society cannot find a line of argument and stick to it. Ie sometimes they accuse the Sussexes of abandoning their grandmother. Other days it is giving up their duty. Strange how I was unaware that conscription was still a thing in the UK, or does conscription only apply in the Monarchy? Conscription usually starts when you come of age, so not sure how that works in UK Royalty. The children are deliberately brought into the world to be heirs or spares, so at what point do they become conscripts? At confirmation of pregnancy or when they emerge out of the virtual jewel lined birth canal? Mmmmm sounds a lot like slavery to me, but maybe if I use the same brain process of a belief system utilised by at least one member of the BRF, maybe that sort of thing “does not happen in Europe”. Implying such events like warfare only take place in nations of black people. Slavery does not occur to white people. If we are talking about modern day, I would say Charlene, Princess of Monaco would have a different view of that, likewise Harry and most definitely Meghan. The days are gone when you can harass a black woman in peace, and every weapon used against The Sussexes in particular will fail to hit home the way intended. Just remember that the Squad is on duty 24/7 and this methodology of seek and destroy is used against various oppressed groups around the world. What UK Royalists are doing in the belief that they are saving the Monarchy if they can destroy (or to quote a bowel movement like individual, be the cause of the “downfall” of the Sussexes) because it will ensure the Monarchy can continue. We cover many time zones, so anything said or reported will be seen or heard by Squad members and noted, receipts gathered and stored, and suitable responses will be made if useful if it is useful to respond at that time, and the whole world will hear about our responses. The very fact that the UK Monarchy family and its media arm continuously describe The Sussexes as being “irrelevant”, they surely spend the majority of their time and resources on writing and following and travelling to continents to peep through the windows at their latest activity; this apparent irrelevant couple’s “downfall” is essential if the UK Monarchy is to survive. What a statement. What a Mission Statement of UK Royalty. Speaks volumes and it will rebound back on the UK Monarchy and the UK as a nation, as a consequence. It will not be the BRF alone that will be impacted by the global response. If the UK think Brexit is impacting negatively against the UK stance, it will be a mere blip compared to global responses to the UK Monarchy stance on people of colour.
It is like an abuser telling their victim to dim their light and in return they will abuse you less frequently. UK wake up, all your ducks are not lined up as well as you think, and some of the ducks who are lined up, are struggling beneath the surface. One day, they will realise that they are following the wrong ducks.
You all underestimated The Sussexes big time. Royal Rota no longer have first opportunity to throw the pitchforks anymore. UK media sit up all night, and run Live feeds, about any engagement that The Sussexes have going, and then spend their days clickbaiting for income with their bilious responses. All this for an “irrelevant couple”, and more than that, a couple that is no longer funded by the UK taxpayer. In some ways, I am personally glad that UK media is shortening the lifespan of their period of employment, because every time they put so much effort into the couple who stepped back, and ignore the people who are tax funded, and who are the reason there is a Rota in existence in the first place, it just draws attention to the public, that if the RR do not think the BRF are worth writing about, why are they in existence? Good question. Meanwhile, let’s discuss the wonderful global icons that the UK threw away, and now they can only sit and watch events unfold from the back of the auditorium on seats up in the rafters, and the best retort that they can print for their litter tray liners are the price of clothes and jewellery of Meghan (still) because they have no idea of the discussions behind closed doors, and whether or not Harry is still showing the look of a hostage, and how all that he has to say, is written and guided by Meghan. The desperation of this propaganda mob is such an embarrassment to the UK, and worse now, most global media laugh and automatically regard the UK press as a joke. The number of people in apparent business roles in the UK, but who are seen as members of the clown society is growing and who attended clown college to peddle their wares now. All the clowns in that growing society are now wondering how come the Sussexes are still standing, and how are they doing so well? Clown society, listen in, you might learn something.
Successful Business Definition
- For entrepreneurs, great satisfaction comes from the process of creation – starting with just an idea and building something that lasts. Successfully facing challenges and as a result finding skills and strengths you did not think you had; these are aspects of personal success in business.
- Successful businesses earn a substantial return on investment for the shareholders who risked their capital in the venture.
- The founders of the company, who are generally also shareholders, are able to create wealth for their families and security for their future as well as enjoy a more affluent lifestyle.
- Companies also measure success by the good they accomplish for society. Some have specific social goals. Paul Newman’s company, Newman’s Own Inc which manufactures and markets a variety of consumer products , distributes all of its after tax profits to charitable causes. The company’s charitable foundation has donated more than $300 million dollars according to Newman’s Own website.
- With the number of businesses that fail or start out strong only to stumble in the competitive market place a few years later, another measure of business success is longevity, in the turbulent and ever changing business world.
- Helping customers solve a problem – that is the reason many of the products and services we use every day were created. Praise from satisfied customers provides a feeling of accomplishment that for some business owners is as important as the financial rewards they earn.
- “Fortune” magazine publishes an annual list of what it considers the 100 best companies to work for. Business owners themselves have their own measures that they use to test employee satisfaction. They see how committed each member of the team is to the organisation’s goals. They measure this aspect of business success by how many employees stay with the company for 5-10 years or more.
Personality Traits for Success
Agreeableness:- compassion, respectfulness, trust and the tendency to go along with others.
Conscientiousness:- organisation, productivity, responsibility and the tendency to be careful and hardworking and to follow rules
Extroversion:- sociability and assertiveness
Neuroticism:- tendencies towards sensitivity, negative emotions, anxiety and depression
Openness to experience:- curiosity, creativity and appreciation for new ideas, values, feelings and behaviours.
Sources:- “Big Five Personality Traits” Psychology Today. “Personality Traits” the Noba Project
Hurdles Successful People Overcome
- Being around the wrong people
- There are a lot of people around who are willing to crush your spirits and dampen your self belief. It is difficult to attain success when you surround yourself with people who are okay with being average and sticking to conventional. Getting out of the box and meeting success required that you find your tribe of like minded people who will propel you and push you to maximise your potential.
- Harry and Meghan had no one within the institution who had aims and objectives with goals included relating to anything than being a poster figurehead family, and what each could achieve from the system, and the minimum performative tasks required to get through the comic book Annual Accounts.
- Harry and Meghan knew that the only way anyone with intellect and empathy could stay within such a structure as the UK Monarchy, would be to reduce oneself to a clone like person, who had no independent thought, and be prepared to be the rubbing rag for others misdeameanors, and slowly lose their identities in return for a luxury lifestyle that one can only enjoy if there is no activity in the brain. Members of the BRF have to go out and put on demonic grins, and with a bit of luck, come into physical proximity with people of colour as little as possible. On the occasions that a Royal has to take a hit for The Firm as a matter of duty that they like to quote as being their raison de etre to be part of such a well known institution, they bring out the Rent a Black Person crew, who generally are the coconuts who are still in the lick the Masters boots phase, because it will mean less lashes in the future.
It is fascinating how successful people approach problems – where others see problems that are difficult to overcome, if at all. Successful people see challenges which are to be embraced and obstacles to be overcome. The confidence shown in the face of hardship is driven by the ability to let go of negativity that holds so many otherwise sensible people back.
Martin Seligman at the University of Pennsylvania has studied the phenomenon more than anyone else has, and he has found that success in life is driven by one critical distinction – whether you believe that your failures are produced by personal deficits beyond your control or that they are mistakes you can fix with effort.
Another interesting finding by Seligman concludes that success isn’t the only thing determined by your mindset. It could be argued that some members of the BRF could be corellated here, at least with the public persona that we see. Maybe the real individuals are different on the inside of palace walls. Regardless, using the same analogy, ie the public persona, in relation to Harry, I think he can be identified in these findings in one main category, and likewise Meghan. Seligman found that there were much higher rates of depression in people who attribute their failures to personal deficits. Otptimists fare better; they treat failure as learning experiences and believe that they can do better in the future.
The success mindset requires emotional intelligence (EQ) and it is no wonder that, among the million plus people that TalentSmart has tested, 90% of top performers have high EQ. Remember in the Slow Dancing in a Burning Room podcast, we touched on briefly about high IQ and EQ? It was clear as day which group lacked emotional intelligence – using the dance analogy. That is another difference between Harry and Meghan and the rest of the Royals and their supporters.
Research has shown that maintaining the success mindset is not easy. There are 7 things that tend to shatter that illusion. These challenges can drag people down because they appear as barriers that cannot be overcome. Not so for successful people, as these 7 challenges never hold them back.
Think of Harry and Meghan in the Royal environment, and all what we know was done to them, never mind the things that we do not know for sure, but know deep down we are basically ‘on the money’ with our thoughts on that front too. To leave that environment and be so successful in their first year, with a global pandemic flourishing, was not an accident. For anyone believing that it was just good luck, then the continued rise in success and profile on the global stage in their 2nd year away from UK taxpayer funding, is a definite sign of other things coming into play. Let’s not forget that all those relevant ones left in the UK, under the spotlight that they craved since 2016, now had the stage all to themselves. In fact they had every stage in the UK at their disposal, and their own propaganda team masquerading as journalists, practically ignoring their staged performances, to pursue the couple who left the increasingly barren and uninviting island of England and current partners in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland and headed to another continent and time zone. The UK has conducted itself in a similar way to most of the regimes that they criticise elsewhere, including the use of its media and the information put out to the public, and the slant in which it should be disseminated.
Under the barrage of poison arrows sent over the hill with the aim of wounding or removing life from this couple, but in particular Meghan, think of these areas, confirmed by research and also quoted in the Forbes reference material below. Think of what it must have taken for Meghan and Harry to do what they have, including building a very competent, intellectuals and politically aware staff, who also don’t give up, but seek solutions to things, as opposed to give up and and give in to unwarranted pressures to conform to the ‘accepted line’ knowing that you will still be abused, but abused slightly less frequently.
Age is not just a number. Successful people don’t let their age define who they are and what they are capable of. Royal experts appearing in every form of media outlet, in the UK and internationally trying to convince the general public of their imminent failure coming from experts, or better known as the Carnival of Clowns, who have no idea of what it is like to live outside the privileged Royal bubble, and have lived this lie of ‘knowledge’ when in reality they are the equivalent of Stepford clones, who just repeat what has been done and said for 1000+ years. It does not make it right.
Thankfully Harry and Meghan have friends and professionals around them who have grasp and understanding of the real business world, and not the cosplay/dress up version.
Without fail, people feel compelled to tell you what you should and shouldn’t do because of your age. Don’t listen to them. Successful people certainly don’t. They follow their heart and allow their passion—not the body they’re living in—to be their guide.
What other People Think:-
When your sense of pleasure and satisfaction are derived from comparing yourself to others, you are no longer the master of your own destiny. While it’s impossible to turn off your reactions to what others think of you, you don’t have to hold up your accomplishments to anyone else’s, and you can always take people’s opinions with a grain of salt. That way, no matter what other people are thinking or doing, your self-worth comes from within.
Successful people know that caring about what other people think is a waste of time and energy. When successful people feel good about something that they’ve done, they don’t let anyone’s opinions take that away from them.
Successful people believe in a simple notion: you are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.
Just think about it—some of the most successful companies in recent history were founded by brilliant pairs. Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak of Apple lived in the same neighborhood, Bill Gates and Paul Allen of Microsoft met in prep school, and Sergey Brin and Larry Page of Google met at Stanford.
Just as great people help you to reach your full potential, toxic people drag you right down with them. Whether it’s negativity, cruelty, the victim syndrome, or just plain craziness, toxic people create stress and strife that should be avoided at all costs.
If you’re unhappy with where you are in your life, just take a look around. More often than not, the people you’ve surrounded yourself with are the root of your problems.
“You’ll never reach your peak until you surround yourself with the right people.”
Fear is nothing more than a lingering emotion that’s fueled by your imagination. Danger is real. It’s the uncomfortable rush of adrenaline you get when you almost step in front of a bus. Fear is a choice. Successful people know this better than anyone does, so they flip fear on its head. They are addicted to the euphoric feeling they get from conquering their fears.
Don’t ever hold back in life just because you feel scared. I often hear people say, “What’s the worst thing that can happen to you? Will it kill you?” Yet, death isn’t the worst thing that can happen to you…
“The worst thing that can happen to you is allowing yourself to die inside while you’re still alive.”
Life won’t always go the way you want it to, but when it comes down to it, you have the same 24 hours in the day as everyone else does. Successful people make their time count. Instead of complaining about how things could have been or should have been, they reflect on everything they have to be grateful for. Then they find the best solution available, tackle the problem, and move on.
When the negativity comes from someone else, successful people avoid it by setting limits and distancing themselves from it.
A great way to stop complainers in their tracks is to ask them how they intend to fix the problem they’re complaining about. They will either quiet down or redirect the conversation in a productive direction.
Past or Future:-
Like fear, the past and the future are products of your mind. No amount of guilt can change the past, and no amount of anxiety can change the future. Successful people know this, and they focus on living in the present moment. It’s impossible to reach your full potential if you’re constantly somewhere else, unable to fully embrace the reality (good or bad) of this very moment.
To live in the moment, you must do two things:
1) Accept your past. If you don’t make peace with your past, it will never leave you and it will create your future. Successful people know the only good time to look at the past is to see how far you’ve come.
2) Accept the uncertainty of the future, and don’t place unnecessary expectations upon yourself. Worry has no place in the here and now. As Mark Twain once said,
“Worrying is like paying a debt you don’t owe.”
What is High Impact Philanthropy?
The complete High-Impact Philanthropy Guide 2020
- What is a Philanthropist?
- Before understanding a high impact philanthropist, we need to understand what is a Philanthropist first.
- A philanthropist is a person who is actively making an effort to promote and enhance human welfare.
- Philanthropy means generosity in all its forms and is often defined as giving gifts of ‘time, talent and treasure’ to help make life better for other people. Eg could be an monetary donation to those in need of money, or indirectly via a high impact charitable organisation.
- You don’t have to create a charity to be a philanthropist, you can give some of your time, such as helping in food banks, volunteering at annual shelters or even raising funds to donate to your favourite causes.
Greek playright Aeschylus coined the term philanthropy in the 5th century BCE. The original meaning was the “love of humanity”. The idea of philanthropy has been around for thousands of years. Philanthropy is the best side of human beings.
- What is a High Impact Donation?
- You can donate time or money to any charity or non profit, however, not all donations are high uimpact. Australian philosopher Peter Singers defines effective altruism as focusing on giving that yields the most good, or how can we use our resources to help others the most? Eg., it takes USD $40,000 to train a guide dog to provide 8-10 years of mobility companion service. On the other hand, $40,000 can provide 300 children in needy communities a year of nutritional meals.
- org (reference source listed at the end of the article) wants charities to focus on the impact and the reason they were created rather than competing for shrinking donation space by using more money on marketing, they prefer them to focus on impact.
- Circle Acts philosophy of high impact philanthropy includes but is not limited to the following
- A clear financial model. Ie it is clear how the charity spends and receives the money.
- A clear path for how donations are used.
- Transparency over who is in charge.
- Clear roles and delegation.
- Policies designed to minimise misuse of funds
- Do they have a sustainable model.
Lots more information in the reference sources listed below. This is just a snapshot for background information when you see or hear these phrases used in literature.
UK News Media and The Rest of the World – In terms of Coverage/Thoughts on The Sussexes
A recent tweet by U.S journalist Stephanie Guerilus reads:
Performer Adore Delano tweeted in March 2021:”Americans don’t have royals; we have celebrities. We love Meghan with open arms & Harry is what a father should be. Thank you, Princess Diana for saving your baby.”
Others called the family “California royalty” and welcomed them to their new home state.
But some pundits say Harry and Meghan’s recent absence from the memorial service for the queen’s husband Prince Phillip reignited claims that the Sussexes were snubbing their family members.
Harry Not Visiting Queen Could Irk ‘Family Values’-Oriented Fans—Experts
- The UK Cannot Have it both ways. They abused/remained quiet whilst it was done by others, to this couple whilst they were undertaking very successful Royal engagements. The tirade has been endless since 2016. Number of articles ran into over 100 per day, by the tabloids – all of them unnecessarily negative. Other members of the Royal family who had much to cause concern to The Queen and others, were barely covered, and in some cases never appeared in print at all. The usual distraction tactics were and continue to be on full display. The couple finally left the UK, and the UK made it difficult for them to remain outside of the UK safely. Ie removed security and funds without notice. Tyler Perry who was and continues to be an angel on earth to so many people, came to the aid of the Sussexes. The irony of a black men, in a profession that the UK continuously demeans, and their views on people of colour has been made clear most weeks of every year, particularly since 2016. Against this backdrop, of being told to Go Back to America most morning on Breakfast TV, the same media clowns then complained that they had left the UK.
- The huge drop in income for media personnel in terms of coverage of the rest of the UK Royal family, hit home, so when there has been little to attract international eyes on the UK Royalty, the same UK media who abused and continue to do so to this day, The Sussexes, then started writing articles that were negative and stating that no one wanted to see them. Started to draft carefully worded polls in Right Wing biased publications asking whether or not The Sussexes would attend various key dates in the calendar. Harry attended the funeral service of his grandfather, there was no need for him to travel again for the memorial. It was intended for those who could not attend for the small funeral due to Covid restrictions. The changing of lanes in the content of the articles from UK media was as comedic as their titles – Carnival of Clowns. Harry did not attend the memorial, so they had a few days of lambasting Harry for that, as expected, but he did attend the funeral. Meghan did not attend the funeral of Prince Philip or the memorial, as security of the Sussex family was on ongoing issue. UK would not allow Harry to pay for his own security and that of his family, and they would not provide it for free, because he was not a working Royal. As a result, Harry did not put his family at risk, and attended the funeral and the unveiling of his mothers stature in Kensington Gardens. The memorial was not seen as essential by all sensible people.
- Prince Harry’s U.K. Popularity Down 35 Points Since Meghan Wedding—Polling
- The Uk is but a grain of sand on the world landscape. Being popular in the UK is not everything, and it is proving more than it could ever be, that The Sussexes are now global icon, and not being top of any poll in the Uk is not as bad as UK Media would have people believe. The UK is living in its own bubble. If they are happy to do that, carry on. When the Queen passes, no matter how the UK media try and spin it, there are major difficulties lying in waiting to burst out on to the public scene. There are very few family values and upstanding behaviour and high moral standards taking place within the BRF. Not being popular in that contingent is a blessing.
- The Queen’s Year of Celebration Hit by Repeated Scandals Two Months in
- The repeated scandals involve too many members of high profile members of the family, and the next two heirs to the throne do not come out well, even in the sanitised articles that appears in the friendly tabloid press. The Harry and Meghan stories have been used for six years as distraction, but their chew toy now lives on another continent, and the world is waking up to recognise the games being played. I as a UK citizen could not be happier that The Sussexes left this place. If either of the two heirs make it to the throne, I wager that neither will reign very long. We shall see. The most important thing is that the Sussex family are out of the mess and the dysfunction. They are carving out their own path for their family and their Foundation. None of it funded by UK taxpayers. They are paying their own way, and they are globally recognised. The two heirs in line for the throne should spend more time, looking at and being concerned about the direction of travel and the impact on increasing numbers of the population within the UK. Too much time and resources are being spent trying to bring down the Sussexes. As one of the current favourite authors for the BRF, has stated that it is essential that The Sussexes “downfall” must occur, otherwise the Royal family will fail. What a statement. The irrelevant couple who cost the UK not a penny, and being self financing means that it makes the BRF look unnecessary. I agree with the latter half of that sentiment, but that has nothing to do with The Sussexes, unless that same author, and the next two heirs, particularly the 2nd in line, continue to wail on about how the Monarchy is in peril, because one of the family left with his wife and children to live in another country. What does that say about all the others who have been there longer than Prince Harry? What have they been doing all this time? What have they been doing whilst Harry was developing sustainable projects, all of them with huge success. One of the heirs has no completed projects to his name in the 20 years since he became an adult. So less of palming off blame for failures of BRF to Harry and Meghan, and a little bit introspection would not go amiss. The performance of the BRF is no longer Harry’s problem. You wanted him to leave, and he has left. You wanted the limelight and now you have it. Yet, the priority is to ensure that the Sussexes fail. Oh my word. It seems that the BRF and its media, truly believe that the BRF will suddenly become popular and competent to become the next best thing.
- It is pretty obvious that the intention is to spend the next ten years denigrating anything that the Sussexes do, whilst the taxpayer funded Royals, all sit back and watch the show. Sure that is going to go down well. In ten years time, the Cambridge children will be auctioned out even more than they are now, to fill the gap and the media hope their coffers will be filled again with Royal news. As per the 1000+ years playbook, the Royals want to use Harry as the whipping Boy and then cast him aside in ten years time. Someone one actually believes that Harry will leave his wife and children to be a footstool for the 2nd in Line. Time you all had a reality check.
You all underestimated the asset you had within the family. Jealousy and fragile egos took over. Harry and Meghan have more business intellectual capacity than any other member of the BRF could even dream of, and Meghan has been involved in many successful business ventures years before she met Harry, and now Harry holds a number of senior positions in the business world, and is doing very well, and is highly respected. The Sussexes do not need the BRF.
Ian Lloyd, author of The Queen: 70 Chapters in the Life of Elizabeth II told Newsweek this month that Harry’s “failure to attend the memorial service for Prince Philip was quite a notable absence when you think he was the only one of the eight grandchildren not to make it
“I think he needs to be aware that in America they quite like family values and so he would need to be aware that if he apparently snubs the queen by not visiting, I don’t think it would go down well in Britain or in America.”
- Fact check, the BRF is no exemplar of family values, on any front. It is much better for The Sussexes not to be closely aligned to such a family.
The queen is due to celebrate her 96th birthday on April 21 and will also be the center of celebrations for her platinum jubilee this summer. Both are family occasions Meghan and Harry would be expected to attend, especially given that the monarch has not yet met her namesake great-granddaughter, Lilibet Diana.
- As it happened, Harry and Meghan and the children did attend the Jubilee. Very minimal sighting of the couple and none of the children, and the Sussexes flew out of the UK 4 days after they arrived. In the usual style the UK media wrote articles that they did not want the Sussexes to attend, and then they wrote saying it would be a snub to the queen if they did not attend. The Sussexes attended, but did not attend most of the events, and the few that they did, received international coverage, and then they left 4 days later, and the media heard about it, when the plane was in the air, or had landed in the USA.
Do Americans “Love” The Queen?
There is no data available on whether Americans “love” the queen as Walden said, but she does enjoy favourable poll numbers.
Attributes to Ensure You Never Give Up Your Goals
1.Often, the point at which we give up, is exactly the moment when things are about to take off. The truth is, of course, that you can never be sure of that. However, the other important truth is once you stop, you lose the momentum that you’ve gathered so far.
So if you truly believe in yourself and what you’re doing, then keep going. When you keep going, one day, you will look back and be glad that you did!
- It takes time to build something up. When we see success, our minds often depict the spontaneous emergence of that success, as if out of the blue. We usually don’t see the whole story. Just like a pop star who’s suddenly got to number 1 and you’ve never heard of them before. However, if you examine their back story, often you’ll find years of hard work and grafting.
So know that your level of success will come when the effort is put in. It cannot and will not happen on its own. It’s up to you to put in the hard work, and if you do, one day you will see the fruits of your labour.
- When you keep going, you will get stronger. You will be able to withstand whatever life decides to throw at you. You will take on the kind of soft skills where other people will look at you and wonder how you’re doing it. The longer you keep going the stronger your determination to complete the project.
- Remember, while you keep going, others are falling by the wayside. When they do, it means new windows of opportunity will be showing up which were not there before. When you don’t give up, when you carry on, you become a source of authority in your niche and others will seek your guidance.
- It is about the journey and not just the destination, and we all understand that on an intellectual level; however the grandest truth is that it is actually about both. The journey is for the enjoyment, but the destination is for the lessons. To enjoy the journey is wonderful, but not to complete it is to never receive the imperative life lessons that the whole process has come along to teach you. Keep going until you get that answer and until the cycle is complete, because this is what true fulfilment is; it’s about completing the cycle.
- Last, but not least, whether you fail, succeed, prosper, crash and burn or whatever the outcome may be, you did it! You can say to yourself ‘I did it! At least I tried.’ You can say to yourself that you gave it a shot and dared to be bold, where others did not because they allowed their fear to hold them back. Keep going for this reason alone. No one can ever take that away from you.
So, I say to you, keep going. Don’t give up just yet, because your next attempt could be the one where you break through the ceiling!
Harry and Meghan Will Continue to Rise Despite What UK Establishment & Traditionalists Believe
- Successful people embrace change.
- Unsuccessful people fear change
- Successful people exude joy.
- Unsuccessful people think, say and do negative things.
- Successful people forgive others
- Unsuccessful people hold grudges
- Successful people track progress
- Unsuccessful people criticise
- Successful people share information, data and ideas
- Unsuccessful people hoard
- Successful people are humble
- Unsuccessful people talk more than they listen
- Successful people take risks
- Unsuccessful people take the easy way out
- Successful people learn, improve and read every day
- Unsuccessful people stop learning
- Successful people handle problems well
- Unsuccessful people act before they think
- Successful people accept responsibility for their failures
- Unsuccessful people blame others
- Successful people work with passion and commitment
- Unsuccessful people have a sense of entitlement
- Successful people spend time with the right people
- Unsuccessful people think they already know it all.
- Successful people make to do lists and maintain proper work life balance
- Unsuccessful people waste their time
- Successful people write down goals and think long term about their burning desires
- Unsuccessful people get distracted every day
- Successful people compliment others
- Unsuccessful people try to bring others down to their level
- Successful people want others to succeed
- Unsuccessful people hope that they fail
- Successful people know their purpose and mission
- Unsuccessful people don’t know what they want to be.
To end this podcast, I cannot help but once again call upon this poem by my favourite Author Maya Angelou, as it is so apt to close this session, as it is an ode to all the haters out there, and the jealous Karens and Kens, and to all clout chasing Royal writers who write to order, and the carnival of clowns, and the latest bowel movement’s intent to publish something aimed at causing the “downfall” of the successes (his word not mine) this is for you all.
You may write me down in history
With your bitter, twisted lies,
You may trod me in the very dirt
But still, like dust, I’ll rise.
Does my sassiness upset you?
Why are you beset with gloom?
’Cause I walk like I’ve got oil wells
Pumping in my living room.
Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I’ll rise.
Did you want to see me broken?
Bowed head and lowered eyes?
Shoulders falling down like teardrops,
Weakened by my soulful cries?
Does my haughtiness offend you?
Don’t you take it awful hard
’Cause I laugh like I’ve got gold mines
Diggin’ in my own backyard.
You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I’ll rise.
Does my sexiness upset you?
Does it come as a surprise
That I dance like I’ve got diamonds
At the meeting of my thighs?
Out of the huts of history’s shame
Up from a past that’s rooted in pain
I’m a black ocean, leaping and wide,
Welling and swelling I bear in the tide.
Leaving behind nights of terror and fear
Into a daybreak that’s wondrously clear
Bringing the gifts that my ancestors gave,
I am the dream and the hope of the slave.
24th July 2022
 Forbes.com 7 Challenges Successful People Overcome
 7 Challenges Successful People Overcome (entrepreneur.com) Similar in content to the Forbes reference link, but has different scenarios. Both links combined make interesting reading in terms of successful business people.